Mulled Cider Soy Candle - Amber Jar - 9 ozRegular price $ 20.00
Our Mulled Cider candle comes from the traditional Wassail - a Medieval English drinking ritual to ensure a good cider apple harvest the next year. Our candle is a warm and inviting blend of apple slices, cranberries, oranges, and lemons. It evokes warm, cozy feelings of the fall and winter.
Infused with natural essential oils: orange, cedarwood, buchu
- Top: Orange, Lemon
- Middle: Cinnamon, Cranberry, Apple
- Base: Cedar, Amber
- Size: Volume 9oz | 204g Net Weight | 2.75 x 2.75 x 3.5"
- Burn Time: 40+ Hours
- Wick: 100% Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: Proprietary Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher | Made in USA
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in Pittsburgh, PA
- Style No. C005A
** Due to COVID-19 related supply shortages LID STYLE MAY VARY.
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
- Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
- Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended