Warm and Cozy Soy Candle | Mug CandleRegular price $ 25.00 Sale price $ 20.00 Save 20%
Our Warm and Cozy soy candle will take you to a place by a warm fire, with cozy blankets, in your PJ's, enjoying the scents of the season. With notes of pine, orange, cinnamon, cypress, and fir - it makes a perfect candle to burn during the holiday season.
Infused with natural essential oils: orange, cinnamon, clove, vetiver, pine
- Top: Orange Peel, Cinnamon, Ginger
- Middle: Clove, Cypress
- Base: Vetiver, Pine, Fir Balsam
- Jar Size: 11oz | 9.3oz Net Weight | 4.75 x 3.75 x 3.5"
- Reusable Galvanized Steel Mug Vessel
- Burn Time: 50+ Hours
- Wick: 100% Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: Proprietary Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher | Made in USA
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in Pittsburgh, PA
- Style No. C032M
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
- Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
- Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended
- Reuse Your Candle Mug: Boil a small amount of water on the stove in a sauce pot, turn off heat. Then, carefully put the candle mug in the water. Let it sit for a moment. The wax will melt around the sides. Simply dump the unused wax in the trash. Remove label and clean thoroughly with a non-abrasive cloth. Mug is not dishwasher or microwave safe. Use as a mug, planter, pen holder, and more!