Sweater Weather Soy Candle | Mug CandleRegular price $ 25.00 Sale price $ 20.00 Save 20%
As the leaves begin to fall you break out your favorite sweater. You head outside to join friends at the bonfire. Warm spice and wood fills the crisp air. Sweater Weather will remind you of those cozy crisp fall nights - a masculine yet feminine scent - perfect to burn and enjoy autumn through winter!
- Top: Woods
- Middle: Warm Spice
- Base: Citrus
- Jar Size: 11oz | 9.3oz Net Weight | 4.75 x 3.75 x 3.5"
- Reusable Galvanized Steel Mug Vessel
- Burn Time: 50+ Hours
- Wick: 100% Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: Proprietary Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher | Made in USA
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in Pittsburgh, PA
- Style No. C016M
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
- Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
- Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended
- Reuse Your Candle Mug: Boil a small amount of water on the stove in a sauce pot, turn off heat. Then, carefully put the candle mug in the water. Let it sit for a moment. The wax will melt around the sides. Simply dump the unused wax in the trash. Remove label and clean thoroughly with a non-abrasive cloth. Mug is not dishwasher or microwave safe. Use as a mug, planter, pen holder, and more!