Today, all around the world people are celebrating their best friends with brunch, facials, and champagne toasts. In celebration of International Day of Friendship, we pulled together the ultimate bucketlist with 27 ways to celebrate your besties.
International Day of Friendship Bucketlist
1. Take a road trip with no planned destination.
2. Have a sleepover and stay up all night.
3. Talk in different accents for a day.
4. Volunteer at an animal shelter.
5. Get best friend necklaces and cute jewelry dishes to store them in.
6. Binge-watch a Netflix series.
7. Travel abroad and have an epic adventure.
8. Get matching manicures and pedicures.
9. Buy new makeup, give each other makeovers, and then store your new makeup in matching makeup bags.
10. Go to a concert.
11. Go camping (or glamping!).
12. Make a time capsule.
13. Plan out your futures over coffee in matching coffee mugs.
14. Spend an entire day having a shopping spree.
15. Go to a drive-in movie and eat a huge bucket of popcorn.
16. Try a new hobby.
17. Move in together and have fun decorating with rustic wood signs and motivational print art.
18. Get ice cream.
19. Play games at a carnival.
20. Take a bunch of polaroid selfies together.
21. Go to a winery and bring home a bottle of your favorite in a canvas wine tote.
22. Do a Pinterest craft together.
23. Hunt for antiques at a flea market.
24. Cook dinner and dessert.
25. Go on a spa date and get pampered.
26. Grab coffee from your favorite coffee shop and walk around the park with travel mugs.
27. Tell each other how much you mean to one another.
Grab your bestie and see how many things you can check off of the bucketlist!