If you are a coffee drinker like me, then you know that you can't start your day without your first cup of coffee! Life can be so busy, especially during the work week. Between work, being a mom, and being a wife - it can be tiring!
When it is a hot summer day I am obsessed with drinking iced coffee drinks. One of my favorite iced coffee drinks is an iced white chocolate mocha. I'm going to include the list of ingredients needed and four easy steps below to make this delicious coffee drink! I'll also include one of my favorite travel mugs to take my iced coffee with me on the go!
Iced White Chocolate Mocha
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate sauce
- 2 shots of espresso (You can use coffee if you do not have an espresso maker! )
- 1 cup of milk (I use almond milk! )
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Mix the white chocolate sauce, expresso, and milk together.
- Add ice.
- Top with whipped cream if desired!
- Enjoy your drink in one of our travel mugs!